Introduction to the Balance Sheet Visual for Power BI
The main goal of the Balance Sheet Visual is to display balance sheet data in a financial Power BI report so it is easy to understand by every user. On top of that, it’s also very easy for the developer to create a proper balance sheet.
The sample report below shows a couple of ways how the visual can display a balance sheet.
Taking the visual for a trial run can be done with a free trial for which no credit card is needed. A good starting point is to download the sample report and navigate through the examples.
The advantages of using the Balance Sheet Visual:
- The end-user can drill-down into the details
- The end-user can change between absolute and relative values or display both
- A custom color schema can be used
- There are many formatting options
- Tooltips and drill-through can be used
- It’s easy to use
What we offer:
- Free support!
- Online Knowledge Base
- Free demo sessions
- Continuous improvement of the visual. See the changelog for details.
Use the buttons in the report below to navigate between pages
This demo report can be downloaded from here.