- Hands-on Workshop: A big part of this training is a virtual workshop where you design a Power BI report with the help of the instructor.
- For Beginners and Intermediates: This training is tailored for both beginners and intermediate users, making it accessible to anyone with a general understanding of data.
- Live Instructor-Led: Our live instructor with 10 years plus training experience, will provide you with real-time guidance and insights. Get ready to have your questions answered and learn from the best in the field.
- Know-How Prerequisites: While no prerequisites are necessary, some prior experimentation with Power BI will enhance your learning experience.
- Technical Prerequisites: You need a Windows PC/laptop with Power BI Desktop installed. We send out detailed instructions once a registration is confirmed.
- Focus on visualization: Before visualization can start, you need a robust data model. This training doesn’t contain data modeling, we will provide you with the data so you can focus on visualization and design. If you are interested in data modeling, we highly recommend our Power BI Data Modeling training.
- Introduction to Best Practice: We’ll show you some bad and well designed reports and point out what’s important when visualizing data.
- Introduction to Power BI: Quick overview of Power BI, its components, and capabilities.
- Creating Basic Visuals: Introduction to creating simple charts and tables.
- Interactive Report Basics: Techniques for making reports interactive with simple filters and slicers.
- Conditional Formatting: Make your report easy to understand by adding colors depending on values.
- Makeover: Receive a “bad” report from us and redesign it according to what you have learned. After the makeover, your instruction will go over and compare the reports of the participants.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to elevate your Power BI skills and create impactful reports. Secure your spot now and gain the expertise needed to make your data work for you!